How do I register for an account? To create an account, click the ‘My Account’ link on the top right corner on our website and then click ‘Create account’. If you already have an account simply login using the email and password you used to create the account.

I would like to resell your products. Does Gorilla Paper offer special programs for wholesalers? Yes we do! If you are a registered reseller and would like create a Wholesale Account, please create an account online here. You will need a Certificate(s) of Resale for the state you are shipping to for sales tax exemption. Please see here for restrictions.

I am part of a tax exempt organization, how can I get the sales tax removed? If you are purchasing as a tax-exempt entity such as a non-profit, educational institution, government agency, or religious organization, please create an account then email us a copy of your Letter of Exemption or signed Certificate of Exemption at contact@gorillapaper.com. Once we receive it, we will update your account and notify you that your account is ready to make orders. Please see here for restrictions.

Can I apply for a Term Accounts? Sure! Please send inquiries on setting up a Term account to contact@gorillapaper.com. Trade references will be required.


What is the difference between thermal, bond, and carbonless paper rolls? We offer five types of paper rolls or register rolls:

  • Thermal Paper Rolls: Thermal paper is heat-sensitive paper used for printers that apply heat for printing. Thermal paper rolls are commonly used by POS machines and credit card receipt printers. Browse our thermal paper rolls here!
  • Bond Paper Rolls: Bond paper rolls use traditional non-reactive papers for standard ink printing. Printers that use bond paper rolls must also use ink ribbons. Browse our bond rolls here!
  • Carbonless 2-ply or 3-ply: Carbonless paper rolls allow for duplicate or triple copy receipts. Just like bond paper rolls, ink is used for printing on the first sheet of paper. Then the impact from the printing on the first sheet is transferred to the second yellow sheet. For 3-ply rolls a third copy on pink paper is produced. Browse our carbonless rolls here!

    How can I find the correct paper roll for my receipt printer? Our website navigation allows for multiple ways of finding the right paper roll for your printer. If you already know the exact size and type of paper roll you need you can simply use the filter bar on the left of the POS SUPPLY page to narrow down your search. If you are unsure of the correct paper roll you need for your specific printer our home page allows you to select the brand and model of your printer and all our available compatible products for your printer will show up.

    How can I find the correct ink ribbon? Just as with paper rolls, you can use the search tool on our home page and select the brand and model of your printer and all our available compatible products for your printer will show up.

    How do I find the right can liners or trash bags ? When searching for a can liner you will notice a filter bar on the left that allows you to narrow down can liners by how much volume they can carry, the width and length of bag as it is flat (see our chart). They can also be filtered by color, thickness and the type of plastic.


    How can I get free shipping? All standard orders over $25 before sales tax qualifies for free-shipping. Orders with LTL or special expedited shipping do not qualify for free shipping and must be made through our Wholesale Store.

    Do you ship outside the United States? At the moment we only ship to locations within the United States. To deliver outside of the U.S. and its territories please order through our Wholesale Store. Gorilla Supply is not responsible for shipments purchased with the intent of reshipping overseas.

    Do you guys offer White Glove service? At this time we do not offer White Glove service through our carriers

    Where is my package? The moment an order is ready to ship(within 1-2 business days) the customer will get notified via email the tracking number. The tracking number can be used to find the shipping and location status. If your item appears to be lost or stuck in transit please contact us immediately so we can investigate the issue and make sure you get your order.

    My package arrived damaged! What do I do? If your item is received damaged please contact us right away so we can find the best solution for you. Taking pictures of the product and packaging can also help expedite the process by allowing us to identify how the package was damaged.


    What are my payment options? We accept most credit cards including Visa and Mastercards. You may also pay via Paypal and Amazon pay.

    Do you store our credit card information? For your security, we never store credit card once a payment is made unless you choose to save payment information into you personal account.