30-Day Return Policy:
- Eligible return items must be unused and in the same condition and original packaging it was received in. Returns without defect are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- All returns must be made within 30 days of delivery with a receipt or proof of purchase. In some cases, partial refunds may be granted for returned items not in its original condition or with missing parts.
- Opened or used ink ribbons and Imprinters are non-returnable.
Items must be double box to keep packaging in original conditions. Customer is responsible for all return shipping costs. Shipping costs are non-refundable and may be deducted from any applicable refund. If you are returning an item over $75, consider using a traceable shipping service or purchase shipping insurance. We cannot guarantee receipt of a returned item.
Return Shipping Address: Gorilla Paper, 1125 Lunt Ave, Elk Grove Village IL 60007, United States
Once we receive and inspect a return item, the customer will be notified by email. If approved, a refund will be processed, and credit will automatically be applied to the customer’s credit card or original method of payment. Some credit card companies may take longer for refunds to get officially posted. If a due refund is not yet showing up on your account, contact your credit card company or bank. If your credit card company or bank has no sign of a refund, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Receipt of Incorrect or Defective Product:
- Gorilla Supply takes responsibility for any defective products we send out and will replace/reship when applicable.
- If you believe you have received an incorrect item, please keep in the original packaging and reach out to us. We may require a picture of the product and will cover any return shipping costs if applicable.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- Any additional return shipping costs incurred by Gorilla Supply due to customer’s mistake or change of mind, will be deducted from the customer’s order refund.
- Once an order is placed, we cannot guarantee that it can be modified or canceled before it is shipped out.
- Cancelling an order that has already been shipped out or rejecting a shipment without defect is subject to a 25% restocking fee.